3.8.11

21


Here comes the time of my life:
My 21st,
which means I officially step into the world of adults.


Clubs and pubs no longer interest me,
only fine-dining places and gourmet do.
Racy and seductive clothes no longer interest me,
only decent and trendy ones do.
Hot and muscular guys no longer interest me,
only my fat boy does.
Gossips and F-bombs no longer interest me,
only God's words do.




To me, being 21 is to take responsibility for my life from now on.




Still have a long way to go,
since my lil cousin told me that I'm gonna live till 100.
How cute is that. :D


But there's nothing to be afraid of or worried about,
'cause I have the most amazing God,
fam, friends and man.
(You know I'm talking about you right?
Yeah, you, you, and you,
each of you who reads this.)


What more can I ask for?
Perhaps more sexy bras?
Teehee. ;)




Happy 21st Birthday to me. :)




Ps, Dearest Laoba & Laoma,
Thank you for bringing me into this world with love.



xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment